Join us for a meal and a chat upstairs at Bells Hotel for our regular club meeting on the second Tuesday of the month.
The TCCAV Club Night’s are a great opportunity to chat with other members, enjoy a nice dinner and find out what is going on with your Car Club. Members and non-members are welcome to attend.
The club’s committee members will be available to answer your questions and assist with membership and club plate applications.
We meet at Bells Hotel, either upstairs or in the topiary room, where the bar will be open for drinks and meal orders in the lead up to the meeting. Keep an eye on the event discussion to find out where we will be.
Dinner from around 7.00pm
The meeting starts around 8.00pm
Members, visitors, friends, relatives all welcome!
The Toyota Car Club of Australia (Victoria) is proud to present the 8th Annual CLASSIC JAPAN car and bike show
Classic Japan is an annual Car & Bike show, open to vehicles from all Japanese manufacturers that are at least 25 years old. What began as a small idea in 2011 has grown to one of the largest gatherings of nostalgic j-tin in the southern hemisphere, with over 500 cars & bikes displaying the proud design and engineering heritage that Japan has offered the world. You won’t find any egos or trophies here, just enthusiasts sharing our passion with respect.
Entries for 2018 are now open.
Click here to enter!
Vehicle & Bike Entry Cost: $15.00
Ticket ($15.00) & T-Shirt ($20.00) Total Cost: $35.00
(Select your shirt size in the event registration form)
Please be aware that entry to this event location will be from a toll road.
If you have a tag, the minimum toll, provided you enter from Swan Street, is about $2.00.
Click here to calculate your toll. Alternatively, click here purchase a toll pass.
You must pre-enter the show to display your vehicle, there are no entries available on the day.
Your entry fee includes a Classic Japan 2018 Sticker and donation to the Lost Dogs Home who are our official charity. All profits & $5.00 from each entry will be donated to the Lost Dogs Home.
Classic Japan is a family friendly, drug & alcohol free event.
Dogs may attend but must be kept under control and on leash at all times.
There are only 500 car spaces available with an additional 50 available for motorbikes.
All on a first in basis.
- Japanese vehicle. (determined by chassis manufacturer)
- Vehicle entered must have a build date before December 31st, 1993.
- Aussie re-branded versions are also accepted (Eg: Isuzu/Holden Gemini & Chrysler/Mitsubishi Galant or Colt etc)
- Cars must be in a roadworthy state. Defected or unregistered vehicles may only enter if they are trailered to the event, and any defect notice must be removed from display. All non show vehicles (including trailers) have no designated parking area, and will need to find public parking nearby the venue. We recommend bringing a vehicle that may be driven into, and out of the event.
- 7:00am – 8:00am. Vendor set up and trailered vehicle arrival.
- 8:00am – 10:00am. Gates open for entrant arrival.
- 10:00am – 2:00pm. Gates Closed (Strictly NO exit during this time).
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm. Gates open for entrant roll out.
- 3:00pm. Event closed.
Please note: Once your vehicle is parked on the grounds it cannot be moved or leave until after 2pm. (No exceptions) Engines may not be started during this time.