Classic Japan 2022
You must pre-enter the show to display your vehicle, there are no entries available at the gate on the day. Entries will open soon.
Your entry fee includes a Classic Japan 2022 Sticker and a donation to the Lost Dogs Home which is our official event charity. A portion of each ticket sold will be donated directly to the Lost Dogs Home.
Classic Japan is a family-friendly, drug & alcohol-free event.
Dogs may attend but must be always kept under control and on a leash.
- The vehicle entered must have a build date before December 31st, 1997. (25 years or older)
- Aussie re-branded versions are also accepted (Eg: Isuzu/Holden Gemini & Chrysler/Mitsubishi Galant or Colt etc)
- Cars must be in a roadworthy state.
- 8 am: Vendor set up
- 8:30 am: Trailered vehicle arrival
- 9 am to 11 am: Gates Open for entrant arrival
- 11 am: Gates Closed (Strictly NO exit during this time)
- 2 pm: Gates Open for entrant rollout
- 2:30 pm: Event Closed
Please note: Once your vehicle is parked on the grounds it cannot be moved or leave until the rollout time (No exceptions). Engines may not be started during this time. If you can not adhere to this please park your vehicle in the spectator parking area and enjoy the show as a spectator.
Don't forget to use the hashtag #ClassicJapan in your posts on Facebook and Instagram and invite your friends along, after all, spectator entry is FREE.
We can't wait for the show.
See you there.