2021 Toyota Nationals
Entries to the 45th Anniversary Toyota Nationals close on 26th March. Entries accepted after this date, cannot be guaranteed an award and will incur an additional $20 entry fee.
- Registrations will take place from 12 - 5pm on Friday at the rear of the Matilda Motor Inn (231 Darling Street)
- Friday: Dinner in the rear Courtyard at approximately 6:30pm of Matilda Motor Inn
- Saturday: Show and Shine to be held at Ollie Robbins Oval located along Bligh Street 8:30am - 11:00am
- Saturday: Motorkhana held at Sales Yards about 10 mins out of town 12:30pm – 5:30pm.
- Sunday: Drag Racing at Wellington Airstrip 9:45am – 4:00pm (Drivers sign on & briefing at 10:00am, daylight savings ends Sunday, don't be late!).
- CAMS / IHRA forms to be filled in at registration.
- Sunday: Awards dinner to be held at Dubbo RSL starting at 6:30pm
It is the driver’s responsibility to ensure time keepers are aware of a second driver, or results (trophy) default to car owner.
Entrants are required to conduct themselves in a civil and safe manner at all times. The Toyota Nationals reserve the right to cancel the entry of any entrant found behaving in an illegal or unsafe manner.
Plain English version: If you insist on acting like a dickhead you’ll be asked to leave.
All relevant maps, event locations and detailed event times will be available at registrations
Enquiries please call 0434 372713 or Email email@example.com
Please continue to check the Toyota Nationals website or Facebook page for updated information and times for these and other activities.
Cars, Coffee & Doughnuts event held with TCCAV club partners Jay Leno’s Garage Australia ...