Classic Japan 2023
You must pre-enter the show to display your vehicle. Entries are now open.
Your entry fee includes a Classic Japan 2023 Sticker and a donation to this year's event charity, Orange Sky.
Classic Japan is a family-friendly, drug & alcohol-free event.
Dogs may attend but must always be kept under control and on a leash. There is an off-leash dog park next to the event grounds.
Vehicle Eligibility Criteria:
- In 2023 the vehicle entered must have a build date before December 31st, 1998. (Continuation models are not allowed)
- Aussie re-branded versions are accepted (Eg: Isuzu/Holden Gemini & Chrysler/Mitsubishi Galant or Colt etc)
- Cars must be in a roadworthy state.
- 8:00 AM: Vendor set up
- 8:30 AM: Trailered vehicle arrival
- 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM: Gates Open for entrant arrival
- 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM: Gates Closed (Strictly NO exit during this time)
- 2:00 PM: Gates Open for entrant roll-out
- 2:30 PM: Event Closed
IMPORTANT!!! ENTRY CONDITIONS
Please note: Once your vehicle is parked on the grounds, it cannot be moved or leave until the 2:00 PM roll-out time. There are no exceptions to this. It is a condition of entering your car and a condition of our permit with the council to be able to hold the event. If you have an emergency during the event, see an event volunteer who will organise transport for you to wherever you need to go. Your vehicle will be kept safe and secure until you can return or arrange for someone to collect it from the event grounds. Engines may not be started during the event.
If you can not adhere to these entry conditions, please park your vehicle in the spectator parking area and enjoy the show as a spectator, our team will refund your event entry ticket, or you can elect to have it donated to our event charity.
Don't forget to use the hashtag #ClassicJapan in your posts on Facebook and Instagram and invite your friends along, after all, spectator entry is FREE.
Classic Japan 2023 is proudly sponsored by Shannons Insurance, Bursons Auto Parts and Autobarn.
We can't wait for the show.
See you there.